Monday, February 26, 2024

 so far so good with the new ride. The 1/2 ton with a manual transmission rides nice and gets good economy (for a 4x4 truck) at about 16 MPH + or - . I have wanted to get a Jeep C.J. or Wrangler style but those things just are not practical . They can not carry much cargo , or pull much of a trailer , they are not too comfortable But those things are cooler than a penguins knickers !If I was going to have a second vehicle it would be a Jeep.  I like the looks of the new Challengers the muscle cars are cool , the new Mustangs look good as well , but as a daily driver , not for me.  They are too low for in the snow. A pick up works best for me I guess , something I can haul some plywood or topsoil and not have to worry or wrestle too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

   If anyone stops in , please feel free to comment or make a suggestion .