Wednesday, July 19, 2023

 

I am a maintenance man . I fix stuff in a factory . My job is part Mr fix it , part teacher a bit of safety  and some psychiatrist too. I work with two young dudes, one of them is a poster child for the everybody gets a participation trophy and a trip to Chuckie Cheese a total whiny entitled looser. The other is a hard working motivated go getter.  I have been trying to train Mr whiny entitled one for almost a year, and it feels like I am talking to a brick wall. (He doesn't grasp the simple beginners stuff like wiping off stuff after you grease it) I share how's and whys with the other dude and he Gets It. Mr Whiny keeps making the rest of us look good  ,he's that much of a fucktard . He is only good for grunt work and grease monkey level tasks .

No comments:

Post a Comment

   If anyone stops in , please feel free to comment or make a suggestion .