Wednesday, May 4, 2022

 So I  have been busy at work ,and also have a ton of stuff around the hacienda I have been working on making the basement shop usable again so that I will be able to get other things done around here. I got enough parts to build a pretty nice five foot workbench. I got the framework for  it from work , they were tossing it . I had a hunk of countertop that fit on pretty well. I had to put in a filler on the back side to make it work but it doesn't look too bad. I have been buying Milwaukee tools through work when I can catch the sales , and I was putting the bench together and went and grabbed a rachet and socket to tighten down a bunch of nuts and looked over and saw the M12 impact Dang I'd totally forgotten I had it well that impact really speeded up the process 


No comments:

Post a Comment

   If anyone stops in , please feel free to comment or make a suggestion .